Child Bamboo Toothbrush - Soft (4Pcs)
Bamboo toothbrushes from Wild & Stone.
4 pack, multiple colours, soft bristles.
From the brand:
"Our 4-pack of children's bamboo toothbrushes each box contains 4 individual toothbrushes complete with rainbow colours Yellow, Blue, Purple and Green so that your children get to pick their favourite. A fantastic plastic free alternative to encourage brushing allowing your children to select their favourite colour. Our toothbrushes are packed in 100% recycled cardboard.
The vegan friendly BPA free nylon bristle we are using, are the best available option right now and these bristles tend to be softer than their plastic counterparts. We are continuing to research all alternatives, including fully recyclable and biodegradable plant based options, but they're not quite there yet. By choosing the Wild & Stone Bamboo toothbrushes, it's a step in the right direction.
The flat style handle has been designed for maximum comfort during regular daily use. This natural toothbrush set is guaranteed to impress. By buying our Bamboo Toothbrush you are one simple step closer to contributing to the reduction of billions of disposable toothbrushes discarded to landfill or end up in our seas and oceans.
Each kids toothbrush is made from a single piece of naturally sustainable bamboo, as such no glue needed. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and water resistant.
Our toothbrushes will make the time to brush your children's teeth even more fun! These are perfect for little mouths and have soft bristles. If you care about oral hygiene and environmental safety together, swap your plastic-based toothbrush for a sustainably grown Kids Bamboo Toothbrush."
- Brand New (Boxed - fully Recyclable Packaging)
- Fully biodegradable 4 colour pack of kids toothbrushes
- Handle length is 12cm, designed for children to be comfortable.
- Directions: Clean teeth gently twice daily. Rinse the toothbrush thoroughly after each use to remove any remaining paste and debris and allow to dry before next use. Do NOT share your toothbrush. Replace your toothbrush every 2 - 3 months and after illness.
- Safety Information Children under 3 years old should be supervised during brushing.